Business Development Officer at Houston
The Business Development Officer is responsible for development, cultivation and growth of business lending for LiftFund in the target market and region. The Business Development Officer is focused on community outreach in order to increase visibility of LiftFund and originate quality loan applications.
The Business Development Officer must be driven by the social mission of LiftFund to provide credit and service to small businesses that do not have access to loans from commercial sources. The position will represent LiftFund by interfacing with banks, borrowers, and the business community at large.
The Business Development Officer works with internal staff and external customers to successfully generate quality business loans in their respective markets. The position is directly responsible for business development and sales and will have a specific lending goal to attain during each month.
The Business Development Officer constantly examines and develops methods of increasing LiftFund’s market presence and production. The Business Development Officer, as a front line employee, recommends and develops ways to effectively and efficiently provide products and services to our clients to ensure customer satisfaction. The Business Development Officer will report to the Vice President of their regional area.
: Market President
- Minimum 1 Year of lending experience
- Minimum 1 year direct business development sales experience and proven sales success
- Develop new and manage existing partnerships to produce loan applications
- Must have proven success quality of loan portfolio,
- Must possess ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with banking partners and community leaders, current/potential borrowers.
- Strong self-starter, creative thinker and problem solver
- Understanding of financial literacy and credit analysis
- Ability to manage and supervise payment transactions
- Ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external customers, both in writing and verbally
- Familiarity working with client relationship management(CRM) software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Polished communicator with presentation skills and experience presenting to groups of people
- Establish and maintain business relationships with bank partners and community leaders and current and potential borrowers
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field is helpful
Compensation & Benefits
- Generate quality business loan production to meet organizational loan production goals
- Effectively perform outreach and market LiftFund products and services
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal departments.
- Maintain a quality portfolio in service area
- Maintain contact with current borrowers
- Generate business lending leads consistently and manage leads in client management system.
- support and participate in the documentation and client data entry
- Serve as key relationship manager of loan applicants
- Provide lending information to potential customers
- Conduct site, collection, and follow-up visits to current lending clients. Conduct collateral inspections for loan applicants.
- Participate in loan closings
- Conduct other duties as assigned
- Conduct financial literacy presentation
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications; medical, dental, vision & life insurance; Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave; 401(k).
Background checks are conducted of top candidates.
Send resume and cover letter (mail, email, fax or online)
LiftFund, Inc. / Human Resources Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2007 W. Martin St. Fax: 210-533-2940
San Antonio, TX 78207 Online / Website: www.liftfund.com