: Loan Closing Officer
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Legal Studies or related field.
- 1 year experience preparing loan closing documents, including Promissory Note and Security Agreement.
- Passion for microfinance and the organizational mission of providing credit to small businesses that do not have access to capital from commercial sources
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures in micro and small business lending
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution experience is required
- Detail oriented and able to recognize inconsistencies in data/documents and take corrective action
- Ability to work in a high volume environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, and MS Outlook).
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Ability to research and enforce correct actions for filing appropriate liens against collateral.
- Reliable transportation a must.
- Experience filing vehicle title liens and Uniform Commercial Code liens a plus.
- Experience with ordering and reviewing real estate title search and commitment for title policy a plus.
- Experience in preparing and/or reviewing deed of trust, settlement statement, and homestead affidavit a plus.
- Experience with Small Business Administration (SBA) loan programs a plus.
- Experience with electronic signature solutions a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Input and maintain accurate information into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Conduct thorough application audits for preparing closing documents including business legal formation, collateral, insurance forms, etc.
- Prepare closing packages and deliver for electronic signature; including Promissory Note, Security Agreement, SBA forms, Insurance policies, etc.
- Review executed closing documents, including legal instruments, for completion and compliance.
- File collateral liens, including vehicle titling, UCC filing, and deed of trust recording.
- Coordinate and participate in lending and underwriting staff training sessions
- Order and review title search and commitments for title policy for real estate.
- Work with title companies and attorneys in preparation of legal documents for closing.
- Process and submit payment protection insurance claims for customers.
- Prepare and process releases of debt and collateral for accounts paid in full.
- Prepare and/or review deed of trust or other real estate instruments.
- Coordinate and participate in lending and closing staff training sessions
- Provide excellent customer service and support to LiftFund lending teams in the field and LiftFund customers
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring and servicing special programs and funding sources for compliance.
- Conduct all other duties as assigned to support Closing Director and Chief Credit Officer as needed. Although not frequent, additional duties may include working weekends or extended hours.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications; medical, dental, vision & life insurance; Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave; 401(k).
Background checks are conducted of top candidates.
Send resume and cover letter (mail, email, fax or online)
LiftFund, Inc. / Human Resources Email: email@example.com
2007 W. Martin St. Fax: 210-533-2940
San Antonio, TX 78207 Online / Website: www.liftfund.com