Position Title: Closing Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Closing Director
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective writing, verbal and listening communications skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and quality.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products and web based applications.
- Minimum two year experience in administrative related work.
- Lending experience preferred, but not required.
- Passion for small business finance and the organizational mission of providing credit and other services to small businesses that do not have access to loans from commercial sources.
- Ability to identify time sensitive issues and work within time restraints.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to problem solve situations for customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated, goal and detail oriented.
- Reliable transportation and ability to work flexible schedule.
Compensation & Benefits
- Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations for the Closing department.
- Input and maintain accurate information into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, CT Lien, and all companywide systems.
- Identify parent loan of all correspondence received and upload it to its respective entity screen in CRM, including vehicle titles and collateral insurance notices.
- Prepare and package outgoing mail and upload outgoing correspondence to its parent loan in CRM.
- Process releases of liens for those loans paid in full and upload the released packets to its parent file.
- Support Closing Document Preparation Process
- Communicate with Vendors, Title companies, Tax Offices, and any other needed contacts to properly obtain or release a collateral lien.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by Closing Officers, Closing Director and Chief Credit Officer.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications; medical, dental, vision & life insurance; Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave; 401(k).
Background checks are conducted of top candidates.
Send resume and cover letter (mail, email, fax or online)
LiftFund, Inc. / Human Resources Email: email@example.com
2007 W. Martin St. Fax: 210-533-2940
San Antonio, TX 78207 Online / Website: www.liftfund.com