Small Business Loan Packager @ San Antonio, TX
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Excellent Customer Service and Conflict Resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, organizational and time management skills.
- Quantitative thinker with ability to make evaluations based on large number of variables.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to identify time sensitive issues and work within time constraints.
- Advanced skills in MS Office products including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a must
- Attentive to details.
- Experience in processing commercial or consumer loan documents, lending, underwriting, or credit granting is a plus.
- Passion for microfinance and the organizational mission of providing credit to small businesses that do not have access to capital from commercial sources.
- Education or working experience with Business Income Tax Return Forms and Business Financial Statements.
Salary and Benefits:
- Serve as main point of contact for the applicants from application to loan closing.
- Act as liaison between borrowers, Business Loan Underwriter, Business Development Officer.
- Manage intake, input data, and quality of loan applications.
- Collect and review required documentation from applicants and follow up on missing items.
- Organize documents for customer files and enter information to Data Management System for processing and assessment.
- Assure that all customer files are complete and in compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies.
- Ensure customer privacy, security of files and appropriate staff access.
- Collect Pre-Close documents including Insurance, assignments, etc.
- Assist Business Loan Underwriters in the credit granting process as needed.
- Spread financial statements including individual credit reports, bank statements, personal and business financial statements, personal and business tax returns, financial projections, pay stubs, and all other sources of income as needed.
- Prepare, mail and track adverse action notices in compliance with policy.
- Conduct all other duties as assigned to support Underwriting Director and Chief Credit Officer as needed. Although not frequent, additional duties may include working weekends or extended hours.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications + Bonus opportunity
Attractive Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance with significant Company cost sharing, along with a Company-sponsored Flexible Spending Account stipend
401(k) with a generous Company match up to 5%
Background checks are conducted of top candidates.
Send cover letter & resume to:
2007 W. Martin St.
San Antonio, TX 78207
Fax: (210) 533-2940