: Grant & Investment Compliance Analyst
: Director of Compliance
To support the Director of compliance in overseeing the grant and information reporting program; monitor and report results of funds received by the organization; support achievement of objectives of an effective compliance program.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Paralegal Studies, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum two-year experience in analyst related work in finance, business, legal or related field.
- Experience in accessing, extracting, and analyzing data from financial software and customer relationship management systems for use in report preparation
- Effective writing, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Products (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, and MS Outlook) and web-based applications.
- Advanced experience in using customer relationship management, loan management, and accounting systems.
- Possess sound judgment, effective decision making, and customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Self-Motivated, goal and detail oriented.
- Must possess reliable transportation and ability to work flexible schedules, including traveling.
- Develop and maintain procedures for reports due to funders and investors of the organization
- Extract, process, and analyze data from accounting, loan management and customer relationship management systems to prepare financial and impact reports due to funders and investors
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g., Risk Management, Lending, Development, Accounting, etc.) to create and submit reports
- Monitor grant funded program performance and use of funds
- Research potential issues and reports them to Compliance Director as well as assist in process improvement procedures
- Support Compliance Department with administrative tasks and maintain complete and organized files for each funder
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications + Bonus opportunity
Attractive Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance with significant Company cost sharing, along with a Company-sponsored Flexible Spending Account stipend
401(k) with a generous Company match up to 5%
Background checks are conducted of top candidates.
Send cover letter & resume to:
2007 W. Martin St.
San Antonio, TX 78207