Lending Assistant @ McAllen, TX
Flexible work from home option possible, temporarily during coronavirus
The Lending Assistant is responsible for supporting the Business Development Officers and borrowers to successfully process business loans. The Lending Assistant plays a key role in ensuring the monthly production goals are met.
The Lending Assistant supports Business Development Officers by gathering client financial documentation, entering and updating loan application files, following up with clients, providing information via phone calls to current and potential customers, creating and processing documentation for applications and closings, and providing high quality service.
Lending Assistants must give great attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple loan applications, which entails working closely with applicants and Business Development Officers.
The Lending Assistant must be driven by the social mission of LiftFund to provide credit and service to small businesses that do not have access to credit from commercial sources. The Lending Assistant position primary interacts with the Business Development Officer and potential and current borrowers.
: Lending Assistant (Full-Time, Non-Exempt, Work from home flexible)
Loan Administration Supervisor
- High School Diploma required
- 1 year experience with basic lending and financial statements
- At least 2 years’ experience in administrative/office support practices and procedures
- Provide excellent customer service in person and by multi-line telephone system
- Excellent organizational, time management and ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in high-pace environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle cash/payment/deposit transactions
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Serve as initial point of contact for the applicant
- Act as liaison between borrower, underwriter, loan originator
- Provide customer with timely and periodic status updates of their loan application
- Manage high telephone call volume in a timely and professional manner
- Return all inquiry calls within one business day
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications + Bonus opportunity
Attractive Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance with significant Company cost sharing, along with a Company-sponsored Flexible Spending Account stipend
401(k) with a generous Company match up to 5%
Background checks are conducted of top candidates.
Send cover letter & resume to:
LiftFund/HR Fax: 210-533-2940
2007 W. Martin St. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Antonio, TX78207 Website: www.LiftFund.com
Customer Intake and Data Entry
- Collect required documentation from applicants and follow up on missing items
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and/or other documents for recurring internal reports
- Pull credit reports
- Manage intake, input, and quality of loan applications
- Provide follow-up and outreach to applicants as soon as they begin the loan process
File System Management
· Compile documents for customer files and enter intakes to Data Management System for processing and assessment
· Assure that all customer files are complete and in compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies
· Ensure customer privacy, security of files and appropriate staff access