Digital Communications Specialist (Part-Time)
LiftFund is a non-profit social enterprise that thrives on supporting diverse entrepreneurs and small business owners who are underestimated. We believe our job is to provide solutions to entrepreneurs’ main concern, access to capital and know online marketing plays a critical role in this effort.
Our core functions include providing services through events and consultations and providing capital through micro and small business loans.
Our clients are hard-working, busy and deserve a chance to succeed.
The Digital Communication Specialist supports the online activities of LiftFund’s communication and marketing efforts that are dedicated to meet the company’s goals in support services, loan production and fundraising efforts. The position collaborates with the VP of Communications and directly reports to the VP of Communications.
Our audiences include small business owners, community partners, donors and potential supporters.
Digital Communications Specialist
Part Time Position
VP of Communications
- Creates and manages campaign projects to meet company goals in support services and loan production.
- Builds, tests, and deploys marketing and email efforts including personalization and dynamic content across LiftFund email platform Act On
- Develops/manages campaign strategy and owns marketing campaigns and results.
- Build, monitor, optimize and manage day-to day campaigns through multiple channels.
- Collaborates with key internal team members to understand business goals/opportunity areas to improve campaign success.
- Update content, make fixes/updates, and change requests for programs.
- Coordinate production work with internal teams, web teams, analytics team
- Plans timelines, contact management, and ensures goals are met.
- Manage post-campaign analysis.
- Generate and assess analytic reports for digital marketing efforts, and improve performance.
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platform, including troubleshooting, database management, naming conventions, list management, etc.
- Maintain best-in-class standards for CAN SPAM and mobile/text/push compliance.
- Create promotional graphics for digital channels, including social media, website, email marketing and digital advertising.
- Experience in writing and developing content
- Experience in interviewing in multiple mediums
- Experience in storytelling
Skills and specifications:
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience creating integrated multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with other departments
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Effective project management skills
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in a variety of digital marketing platforms, MS Office, and Canva
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Must exhibit enthusiasm for working both independently and as a team toward the completion of fundraising and communications goals
- Must have excellent organizational skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Create and manage marketing lists both dynamic and static
- Problem solve automation issues and error real time
Understanding of Following Software Solutions or Similar Software Solutions:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology, or related field preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong copywriting skills and correct English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary
- Motivated, goal-oriented attitude and able to excel with minimum supervision
- Is proactive in implementation and creating goals and deliverables
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and graphic creation
- 2+ years utilization of digital marketing platforms (email marketing, social media, etc.)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Act-On Email Marketing Platform
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
Background checks are conducted of top candidates.
Send cover letter & resume to
LiftFund/HR Fax: 210-533-2940
2007 W. Martin St. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Antonio, TX78207 Website: www.LiftFund.com