Program Monitor - REMOTE Contract
As the Program Monitor you will be a key partner in our ability to execute LiftFund's
Mission. To be a Lifter is to believe- that no matter their background- that doors should be open for everyone. We are among the leading community development financial institutions (CDFI) that have a coveted Four-Star rating from Charity Navigator. We support entrepreneurs--that work hard every day--to create a better life for themselves and their families, while providing jobs and services to the communities they serve. Lifters are working across 14 states to provide affordable, responsible credit, create and sustain jobs, and stabilize communities. Our work transforms lives!
has been recognized locally and nationally for our innovation, advisory services, and ability to be at the forefront of redefining the financial services industry at the community level. If you want to be part of what we’re doing, have at least three years of experience managing federal and state grants and you want to guide and support Women Entrepreneurs —we just might have the role for you!!!
The primary role of the Program Monitor is to reduce risk to the organization by ensuring correct and accurate collection and maintenance of program data, forms, and reports. The Program Monitor is responsible for reviewing processes and documentation regularly to prevent duplication, inaccuracies and omission of important program material and documents. This role supports and empowers the Directors and the administrative functions of the Women’s Business Centers (WBC) which will allow the successful implementation of programming that supports the organization’s mission of providing guidance and support to Women Entrepreneurs so that they can become successful business leaders. The Program Monitor will report directly to the Dallas and San Antonio Director of the Women’s Business Center.
Your key responsibilities
To Qualify for the Role You Must Have
- Create and manage monitoring process for program reviews.
- Update current SOPs bi-annually and annually to ensure completion of administrative processes.
- Weekly reconciliation of CRM documents and event documents to ensure timely and accurate reporting to Director and SBA.
- Weekly review and reconciliation of vendor invoices to provide requests and updates to the Finance team and center leadership.
- Search and review of System Award Management (SAMS) for all WBC contracts.
- Oversee the process of vendor bidding and contracting by creating bid packages; managing the bid process; creating and maintaining contracts; securing contract signatures.
- Tracking vendor work by approving work detail; routing to Director for signature; coding and tracking invoices through the accounting and payment process.
- Tracking documentation on invoices, contracts and events.
- Application and understanding of budgets and business financials.
- Track and maintain a log of vendor payments, discuss and review payment issues with Director.
- Create and maintain inventory log and asset tagging process.
- Monthly review of all tracking and data systems to alleviate missed data and correct inaccurate information.
- Quarterly random review of CRMs, federal forms, EDMIS, internal reports, and compliance binders for accuracy and correct inaccurate information.
- Submit quarterly review reports to Director and review findings to ensure corrections.
- Compile all requested documentation for funding and organization audits and reviews.
- Coordinate with Data Analyst, Compliance Department and WBC Program Coordinator in the collection of program data and reporting.
- Ensure accuracy between 3rd party CRM and internal CRM systems.
- Remedy any discrepancies weekly.
What We Look For
- Four-year degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Human Services, or Non-Profit Management; Master’s preferred.
- A minimum of three years managing federal and state grants
- Ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer service and support.
- Experience with Federal and State auditing and review processes.
- A broad base of knowledge of program development, implementation, and documentation.
- Proficient with Office 365, CRM experience and Acrobat Adobe Creator.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and interpret standards, policies and regulations.
- Creative thinker with the ability to create strategic plans and effective processes.
- Excellent writing skills including impact and outcomes reporting.
- Ability to communicate well internally and externally with team members and leadership.
- Ability to work autonomously efficiently and effectively.
It Would Be Great If You Have
- Leader- Mentor- Trainer
- Advanced oral and written communication skills working with all levels of executives, managers and individual contributors
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, multi-location environment, balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Demonstrated leadership accomplishments; committed to excellence and continuous improvement
- Highly self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to identify competing priorities, recognize time sensitive issues and work within time constraints
- Customer service orientation supporting others in a collaborative work environment
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task and achieve deadlines
- Perform managerial responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and applicable laws, including hiring and training employees; planning and directing work assignments, conducting performance reviews and ability to problem solve any team conflicts
- Ability to perform work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective decision-making, conflict management, and negotiation skills
- Maintains the highest ethical standards including honesty, integrity, dedication and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, organizational and time management skills
What We Offer
- Bilingual skills in English & Spanish
- CDFI industry experience
This one-year contract position allows you to work from home. Work schedules may be flexible (outside the norm) due to program and project needs.
Check us out on LinkedIn and at Liftfund.com. Apply here or at our website.
LiftFund provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Send cover letter & resume to:
LiftFund/HR Fax: 210-533-2940
2007 W. Martin St. Email: email@example.com
San Antonio, TX78207 Website: www.LiftFund.com