Credit Analyst Associate (Entry Level Position)
Underwriting Director/Chief Credit Officer
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field from an accredited university.
- Minimum 1-2 year Experience in Lending, Underwriting, or credit granting
- Excellent Customer Service and Conflict Resolution skills.
- Passion for microfinance and the organizational mission of providing credit to small businesses that do not have access to capital from commercial sources.
- Quantitative thinker with ability to make evaluations based on a large number of variables.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with Business Income Tax Return Forms and Business Financial Statements.
- Ability to identify time sensitive issues and work within time constraints.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Assist Business Loan Underwriters in the credit granting process.
- Spread financial statements including individual credit reports, bank statements, personal and business financial statements, personal and business tax returns, financial projections, pay stubs, and all other sources of income.
- Prepare detailed business financial and ratio analysis as needed.
- Recommend denial, approval, or cancellation to proper loan authority.
- Prepare, mail and track adverse action notices in compliance with policy.
- Coordinate and participate in lending and underwriting staff training sessions.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to LiftFund lending teams.
- Conduct all other duties as assigned to support Underwriting Director and Chief Credit Officer as needed. Although not frequent, additional duties may include working weekends or extended hours.
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications + Bonus opportunity
- Attractive Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance with significant Company cost sharing, along with a Company-sponsored Flexible Spending Account stipend
- Advancement Opportunities
- 401(k) with a generous Company match up to 5%
Background checks are conducted of top candidates.
Send cover letter & resume to:
LiftFund/HR Fax: 210-533-2940
2007 W. Martin St. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Antonio, TX78207 Website: www.LiftFund.com