Full Stack Developer and Program Manager
As the Full Stack Developer and Program Manager, you will be a key partner in our ability to execute LiftFund's
Mission. To be a Lifter is to believe- that no matter their background- that doors should be open for everyone. We are among the leading community development financial institutions (CDFI) that have a coveted Four-Star rating from Charity Navigator. We support entrepreneurs--that work hard every day--to create a better life for themselves and their families, while providing jobs and services to the communities they serve. Lifters are working across 14 states to provide affordable, responsible credit, create and sustain jobs, and stabilize communities. Our work transforms lives!
is recognized locally and nationally for our innovation, advisory services, and ability to be at the forefront of redefining the financial services industry at the community level. If you are looking for an opportunity to impact your community—we just might have the role for you!!!
The Full Stack Developer and Program Manager will manage and direct the work of a project team, oversee all aspects of a project to ensure the project completed on time and within budget. The overall responsibility is for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables, prepare reports for supervisor and management regarding status of projects. This position reports to the Vice President of Information Technology.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Collaborate with and across teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions with full-stack development tools and technologies.
- Lead and Manage LiftFund LevelFi Risk Model including regularly retrain data (every 6 months) or as needed, analyze LiftFund MMS data, perform data analysis, suggest/recommend new variable based on the data analysis, prototype, design and test new predictive models for accuracy and quality assurance.
- Manage program and application deployments, implementations, and upgrades from getting requirements, working hands on hands with project Leaders, sponsors, users, and developers to define software/application requirements, managing as a project manager through project completion processes.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and user/client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements, preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Support, innovate, and deliver cloud native solutions used by users.
- Drive improvement by designing and implementing new features and products.
- Work with technical vendor team
- Resolve bugs and issues to ensure high quality of service for users.
- Organize and manage testing approach for application/system/software upgrades and/or regular testing including designing tests, developing, and maintaining UAT documents, organizing Testers, and coordinating test results between testers and developers.
- Consult with users/managers to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Detect and diagnose and report related problems/issues and assist in IT department to troubleshoot program/application issues with users
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Develop and provide application/system Trainings to end users
- Develop and maintain application/system testing and training Documentations
- Help developing and maintaining IT process, procedure, policy, etc. documentations to meet SOC II and GLBA compliances
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Management or Information Technology Related field such as Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- Minimum of two to four (2-4) years’ experience working with computer software, cloud- based applications/structures such as Microsoft Online, Azure, AWS, Google cloud environments
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Full Stack software engineering
- Minimum of one to two (1-2) years’ experience in AWS (EC2 Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, API gateway)
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Agile practices
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Experience building solutions in accordance with SOC II compliance and PII security.
- Experience with Project Management software, Full Project Life Cycle Implementation and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Processes
- Experience working with Microsoft Technologies such as Dynamics CRM 2016, online and above, SharePoint Online, Azure, Office365, etc.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to assist and train new employees.
- Ability to identify time sensitive issues and work within time constraints.
Data Science skills
- Experience with IDE that allows to navigate the files and test the logics
- Professional skills in AWS hosting and deployment using DevOps environment (EC2 Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, API gateway)
- Experience with Command Line tools and Developer console to see how the clients responded to data from the servers.
- Able to build a website, run, request data from API and display results
- Able to build an Angularis website, take data from user, store and process data via node, post data to key-protected API, display results, branch project, make changes, merge project into master using pull requests.
- Skills with ADFS authentication with CRM application via Oauth2 connection where the AWS applications push and pull data from.
- Able to derive and design solutions based on feedback from users and leadership team.
- Experience and able to use Python for data science including Pands and Numpy. Must be effective at intaking data, cleaning it, training models, and presenting results to stakeholder
- Must be able and effective with Jupyter notebooks, start a iPython notebook in a Python 3.7 environment.
- Be able to load data and examine, clean data, build a gradient boosting model and examine the results.
- Experience with data query from database based on complex requirements
- Must be adept at debugging and investigating data for trends or discrepancies
- must understand concept and structure of software application in order to define the software requirements as well as understand the data structures and be able to provide data analysis to management team.
- must be able to work at a computer, writing lines of codes and documentations for long periods.
Troubleshooting skills –
must understand the overall business processes and be able to connect the dots and troubleshoot the main problems with IT developers.
What We Offer
A competitive benefit package.
Check us out on Linkedin and at Liftfund.com. Apply here or at our website.
LiftFund provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.