SBA 7a Portfolio Servicing Specialist
As an SBA 7a Portfolio Servicing Specialist, you will be a key partner in our ability to execute LiftFund's
Mission. To be a Lifter- is to believe that a person’s dream of business ownership should not be limited by their race, gender, or social and economic situation. We are among the leading community development financial institutions (CDFI) that have a coveted Four-Star rating from Charity Navigator. We support entrepreneurs--that work hard every day--to create a better life for themselves and their families, while providing jobs and services to the communities they serve. Lifters are working across 14 states to provide affordable, responsible credit, create and sustain jobs, and stabilize communities. LiftFund
loans finance community businesses including small businesses, microenterprises, nonprofit organizations, commercial real estate, and affordable housing.
has been recognized locally and nationally for our innovation, advisory services, and ability to be at the forefront of redefining the financial services industry at the community level. If you want to be part of what we’re doing and have at least 2 years’ experience in financial servicing environment, including loan administration, commercial loan banking, or related experience—we just might have the role for you!!!
To Monitor and manage Small Business Lending portfolio, including the SBA 7a loans, in accordance with Liftfund guidelines and Small Business Administration guidelines. Coordinate advanced servicing Actions, modification, and liquidations with third party provider and SBA.
Your Key Responsibilities
To Qualify for the Role You Must Have
- Monitor and Manage Small Business Lending portfolio, including the SBA 7a loans, in accordance with Liftfund guidelines.
- Primary Internal and external contact for SBA 7a servicing items
- Service SBA 7a Loan portfolio in accordance with SBA guidelines
- Responsible for monitoring changes in the Loan Servicing Guidelines issued by SBA
- Support Direction of Servicing & Account Resolution in the development and update of standard operating procedures, instructions, manuals to guide end users
- Prepare and maintain reports to identify early warning signs of payment problems for assigned portfolio
- Call, text, email and visit customers in accordance with Liftfund and SBA guidelines
- Preparation of collection and escalated collection action letters for assigned portfolio
- Prepare and execute documentation for Loan extensions, modifications, and restructures
- Coordinate and support the execution of escalated servicing actions for SBA 7a portfolio
- Initiate and coordinate Legal actions, Repossession, Foreclosure proceedings, and the sale of repossessed or surrendered collateral in accordance with SBA guidelines
- Responsible for internal documentation of Loan rating updates as a result of adverse changes and a result of annual reviews
- Responsible for collection and proper tracking of documents and information required by Liftfund and SBA
- Provide application/system Trainings to end users
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping all information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field (Statistics, Business, Operations Research, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, etc.).
- Minimum two years of experience in financial servicing environment, including loan administration, commercial loan banking, or related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Products (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, and MS Outlook) and web-based applications.
You’ll also need
- Minimum two years’ experience with Experience with Customer relationship management system, Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred, and document management solutions
- Maintain highest ethical standards including honesty, integrity, dedication, and leadership
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and quality
- Effective decision-making, conflict management, and negotiation skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills working with all levels of executives, managers and individual contributors plus strong time management skills
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, multi-location environment
- Committed to excellence and continuous improvement
- Highly self-motivated, goal oriented, with effective decision-making skills
What We Offer
This position allows you to work remotely and flexibility to also work from our office under normal conditions.
- Ability to identify competing priorities, recognize time sensitive issues and work within time constraints
- Customer service orientation supporting others in a collaborative work environment
- Experience on project management teams, skilled and able to multi-task and achieve deadlines
- Ability to perform work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Availability to travel.
All Bank and National Holidays, plus we start work at 8:30. We have a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Apply here or at our website.
LiftFund provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.